Admission and Withdrawal
- All applications for admission have to be made in writing
on the form obtained from the school office.
- Students are ordinarily admitted at the beginning of
the academic term. Admission to Std I to VII will be
considered only after the Annual Examination, subject
to the availability of seats. Hence, no prior registration
will be done.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to
any candidate without furnishing reasons.
- Students who seek admission must produce their transfer
certificate from the school last attended.
- A new pupil who joins fresh from home or from a Private
school has to produce an official birth certificate such
as Municipal or Baptismal Certificate, in support of
the birth date entered in the admission form.
- A new pupil who has attended any unrecognised school
in Class I and upwards should produce the following
documents and an affidavit by the parent or guardian
before a magistrate.
- The affidavit should clearly state :
- The reason why the pupil did not join any recognised school.
- The name and address of the unrecognised school, the class attended and the subjects studied by her / his.
- The last examination passed, if any.
- The leaving certificate of the unrecognised school as well as the official Birth Certificate should be produced.
- A Self Attested copy of the marks obtained in the last examination.
- All documents, once the pupil is admitted, become the
property of the school and are not returned.
- Notice of withdrawal should be given in writing before
the fifteenth of the month. Such notice should
be given by the person responsible for the pupil. An
application form for the same is given in the School
- Pupils who leave the school in April must pay the fees
for May and June. Those who leave the School in
November will pay the fees for December as well.
- No Transfer Certificate or any other Certificate will be
issued till all dues are paid in full.