Norms for Promotion
- Promotion is granted on the basis of the whole year's
work hence we lay stress on regularity in work and
performance in the examination.
- The syllabus and the Examination Pattern for this academic
session will be available on the school website.
- No grade/marks will be awarded to a student who has
been absent from any exam. No re-exam will be
conducted for any of the examination.
- For promotion 80% of attendance is compulsory for
every student. In case of serious illness or accident
the parents/guardians are requested to inform the
school authorities in time.
- The Principal with her discretionary power can bring the
required attendance down to 75 %.
- Attendance in every assessment/examination is mandatory
for promotion to the next higher class.
- A student failing to be promoted may be advised to
leave the School. A student who fails twice in the
same class will not be permitted to continue her
studies in the School. No pass TC will be issued.
- A student found copying or using unfair means will be
awarded zero marks in that subject and will not be
re-examined. Repetition of the same will result in her
expulsion from school.
- A student who fails to be promoted shall there by forfeit
for the ensuing year any concession in the fees and
may be advised to leave the school, particularly if
her conduct has not been satisfactory.
- Good conduct, regularity and punctuality in attendance
and a sense of responsibility, are essential requisites