Rules of Conduct
- Students should always be clean and neatly dressed.
They should wear the School uniform on all class
days, PTMs and School functions.
- Irregular attendance at School, habitual laziness,
disobedience, objectionable moral influence and
intentional discourtesy or disrespect to teachers, are
each sufficient cause for dismissal.
- Bullying is strictly prohibited inside the school premises
and no such act will go unnoticed or unpunished.
- Any student who is found to have done damage of any
kind in the class room or anywhere in the premises
of the School has to make good the damage done.
- All should be particularly careful to avoid throwing
remnants of food, papers etc. anywhere in the School
premises except in the bins provided for the purpose.
- No fines of any kind or collections for any purpose
whatsoever or sale may be made without the
Principal's prior permission.
- No mobile phones, cameras, unwanted books or
periodicals may be brought to the School campus.
Students found with immoral books, pictures, CDs,
pen drives etc. in their possession or seen lending
them to others are liable to be expelled from the
- Running, playing or shouting inside the school building
is not allowed.
- When students moving along corridors or up and down
the stairs, when changing classes they walk in silence
and the rule is 'keep left'.
- Students with health problems during the school
hours can avail the facilities of the sick room only
with the written permission of either the Principal or
the class teacher.
- Pupils must attend physical education, games and
other activities outside School hours when required
to do so. Participation on such occasions will be
deemed compulsory by the School authorities, since
games and athletics play an important part in the
student's all-round education. They will be excused
from participation only on a previous written
recommendation of a medical officer.
- Pupils are answerable to the School Authorities for
their conduct both in and outside the School. Hence
misbehaviour of any kind in the streets and other
public places justifies their dismissal.
- No late arrival to School may be admitted to class
without the Principal's signature on the Record of
Late Arrival in the School Diary. The teachers will also
sign the same.
- School starts with an assembly. Before the
commencement of the first period lessons, students
recite the Prayer before study. When the last period
is over, the students recite together the Prayer after
- No pupil may leave the School premises during school
hours (recess time included) without the prescribed
gatepass duly signed by the Principal.
- The School is not responsible for the loss of books,
pens, money etc. Each student is responsible for
her / his things. It is not advisable to bring valuable
articles like expensive watches or fountain pens to
School. Books and other property must be marked,
as far as possible, with the owner's name.
- No meetings, demonstrations, party or picnic may be
held by the students without the previous permission
of the Principal.
- Sufficient care is taken for the security of the children,
however in case of natural, accidental mishap or third
party negligence the school shall not be responsible.
- Parents are allowed to meet the teachers on every
Saturday after school for 20 minutes.
- Students are permitted to apply 'henna' on their
palms but only with prior permission. If a student
applies 'henna' without prior permission or on more
than permissible areas, she will not be allowed to
come to school till the colour of 'henna' fades away.
Wearing of nose pins / two or three sets of earrings
/ rings or bangles is not allowed.
- During all the PTMs students should come with their
parents and should themselves be in complete school
- All students should greet their teachers whenever
they meet them. No student should use abusive /
foul language against any teacher or others.
- After the school hours all students are expected to
go home. They are not allowed to go to their friend's
house for parties etc. from the school.
- All the students must converse in English in the
school premises. English conversation at home too
- Every student should strive to keep up the high
standard of the school by excelling in studies,
co-curricular activities, good conduct and maintaining
a high moral character.